PRAY
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for this day. I thank You for my being able to awake once again, to see, and to hear this morning. I thank you for my Family, Yes Lord Healed the Engineer I Thank for my Friends, My Clients and Oh Lord the Wisdom you offer me ****I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God. You have done so much for me and You continue to bless me. Please forgive me every day for anything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to You, and I ask now for Your forgiveness. ****Please keep me safe from all danger and harm. Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You. Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things. Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over. Let me continue to see sin through Your eyes and acknowledge it as evil. And when I sin, let me repent, and confess with ...
Comments
Post a Comment